Date of Last Update: January 25, 2021
1. Information We Collect
1.1 Your privacy is important to us and we have taken steps to ensure that we do not collect more information from you than what is necessary for us to provide the Website Services.
1.2 When you use the Website or the Website Services, make a purchase from the Website or do any other activity on the Website, we may collect the following types of Personal Data, Communication Data, Technical Data and Marketing Data (collectively the “Data”) from you:
- 2.1 Personal Data: This may include personal information relating to a person such as name, gender, credit/debit card information, phone number, address, e-mail address and such other information, data and materials as we may deem necessary for the provision of the Website Services. We utilize third-party companies such as Google, Facebook and Pinterest which use customer data for advertising purposes and Stripe and/or PayPal for payment processing services. When you contact us through any of the communication modes as mentioned below, your e-mail address may be added to our mailing list from which you can unsubscribe at any time using the unsubscribe link in each e-mail or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2.2 Communication Data: This may include data relating to any communication that you send to us whether that be through the consultation/contact form on the Website, through e-mail or any other mode of communication that you use to contact us. We process this data to communicate with you for record-keeping and the establishment, pursuance or defence of potential legal claims. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to reply to communications sent to us, to keep records and to establish, pursue or defend potential legal claims.
- 2.3 Technical Data: This may include data about your use of the Website and online services such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on the Website, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use the Website, time zone settings and other technology on the devices you use to access the Website. The source of this data is from our analytics tracking system. We process this data to analyse your use of the Website and other online services, to administer and protect our business and the Website, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and to understand the effectiveness of our advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer the Website and our business and to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
2.4 Marketing Data: This may include data about your preferences in receiving marketing material from us and our third parties and your communication preferences. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to study how customers use our services, to develop them, to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
2.1 Data Controller for the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), other data protection laws applicable in the Member States of the European Union (“EU”) and other provisions related to data protection is:
3. Consent and its Withdrawal
3.3 If you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at email@example.com.
4. How We Use and Process the Data
4.4 We shall ensure that:
5. Disclosure of Data
5.2 We may disclose the Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
5.3 When necessary, we may also disclose and transfer your Data to our professional advisors, law enforcement agencies, insurers, government, and regulatory and other organizations.
6. Data Storage
6.1 Your Data may be stored and processed at our cloud-based server such as Shopify.
7. How We Protect Your Information
7.2 No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
8. Compliance with the GDPR
8.1 For users based in the EU, the Website shall make all reasonable efforts to ensure that it complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 of the EU regarding the collection, use and retention of Data from the Users based in Member States of the EU. The Website shall make all reasonable efforts to adhere to the requirements of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access and enforcement.
8.2 The Rights of Users: You may exercise certain rights regarding your Data processed by us. In particular, users based in the EU may do the following:
8.3 Right of confirmation: You shall have the right granted by the EU legislator to obtain from us the confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed.
8.7 Right to erasure (Right to be forgotten): You shall have the right granted by the EU legislator to obtain from us the erasure of personal data concerning you without undue delay and we shall have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay where one of the following grounds applies as long as the processing is not necessary:
If one of the aforementioned conditions is met and you wish to request the restriction of the processing of personal data stored by us, you may at any time contact us.8.9 Right to data portability: You shall have the right granted by the EU legislator to receive the personal data concerning you, which was provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You shall have the right to transmit those data to another data controller without hindrance from us to which the personal data have been provided as long as the processing is based on consent pursuant to point (a) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR or point (a) of Article 9(2) of the GDPR or on a contract pursuant to point (b) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR and the processing is carried out by automated means as long as the processing is not necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or the exercise of official authority vested in us.
8.11 Automated individual decision-making, including profiling: You shall have the right granted by the EU legislator not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you, or similarly significantly affects you, as long as the decision (1) is not necessary for entering into, or the performance of, a contract between you and us, or (2) is not authorised by EU or a Member State law to which we are subject and which also lays down suitable measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and legitimate interests, or (3) is not based on your explicit consent.
If the decision (1) is necessary for entering into, or the performance of, a contract between you and us, or (2) it is based on your explicit consent, we shall implement suitable measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and legitimate interests, at least the right to obtain human intervention on our part, to express your point of view and contest the decision.8.12 Right to withdraw data protection consent: You shall have the right granted by the EU legislator to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. You may initiate a request with us at firstname.lastname@example.org to exercise any of the above-mentioned rights. We shall review your request and, in our discretion, honour your request, if deemed necessary by us, within a reasonable time.
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
10.2 Your rights under the CCPA:
10.3 If you have additional questions about this or how to exercise your rights under the CCPA, please contact us at email@example.com.
11.1 We may employ third party companies (such as Google, Facebook, Pinterest, Stripe and PayPal) and individuals to facilitate the Website Services ("Third Party Service Providers"), to provide the Website Services on our behalf, to perform Website Services-related services or to assist us in analysing how the Website Service is used.
13. TEXT MARKETING NOTIFICATIONS
By subscribing to TheNameStamp text notifications, you agree to receive automated marketing text messages from us about our products and services at the phone number you provided when you subscribed, and that the messages may be sent via automatic telephone dialing system or other technology. Message frequency is recurring. Consent is not a condition of purchase. Message and data rates may apply. Reply STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or QUIT to opt-out and HELP for customer support. You may receive an additional text message confirming your decision to opt-out. You understand and agree that attempting to opt-out by any means other than texting the opt-out commands above is not a reasonable means of opting out.
* * *